Thankful for, December week 1
JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAY.
Hello world, according to my calculations it is finally socially acceptable to start celebrating the Christmas season and I am taking FULL advantage.
I just love the joy in the air during this time of year. I love decorating trees, baking cookies, and wrapping up in fuzzy blankets to watch an endless amount of Christmas movies.
So needless to say, I am EXTREMELY excited to welcome in all of the peppermint flavored foods and decked halls.
THIS WEEK I AM THANKFUL FOR:
1) The reason for the season: JESUS.
3) All things peppermint
4) Christmas movies (especially Elf)
5) A break from school in two short weeks!!
6) Some really really amazing friends who make my heart smile everyday.
7) Fuzzy blankets (per usual).
8) The fact that it is cold enough to wear sweaters (PRAISE).
9) It is now socially acceptable to belt Christmas songs and no one yells at me for pre-maturely celebrating when I sing said songs.
10) Thrift stores for supplying all ugly (but cute) sweaters for the season.